Symposia submission is closed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING SYMPOSIA
- Symposia are 90 minutes long.
- It is compulsory to have a minimum of three (3) speakers and a maximum of five (5) speakers, including 1 chair/moderator who can also double as speaker.
- Submissions should include (1) an overall abstract describing the entire symposium, (2) individual abstracts for each of the individual presentations, and (3) an outline of the proposed schedule for the symposium including order of speakers and discussant. Follow instructions on the uploadable template.
- Each Symposium is a 90 minute session. Symposia should be structured to incorporate audience member discussion: e.g. introduction 5 minutes, three or four presentations of 15-20 minutes, followed by 20 minutes for conclusion/final discussion.
- Symposia are typically organized around a theme or research topic such as “Challenges in IPT,” “IPT Dissemination” or “Adapting IPT for Anxiety Disorders.”
- Symposia presenters’ and co-authors’ disclosures must appear on the first slide of each of their presentations.
- Once a Symposium Session is accepted, speaker changes are NOT allowed unless approved by the Program Committee Chair.
- Regrettably, ISIPT cannot provide financial assistance or reduced registration fees for symposia speakers
Instructions for Submitting Abstracts
The Chair of the Symposium will be responsible for gathering all abstracts and disclosures from presenters and submitting the entire package of information (including all abstracts for symposia) as a single submission online. The Chair is responsible for ensuring that all parts of the submission are assembled prior to submitting online.
Please download the attached word document and complete it. Save it to your computer . You will be asked to upload this form as an attachment on the abstract submission website.
- Chair’s contact information (name, professional title, affiliation, email address)
- Contact information for each presenter (name, professional title, affiliation, email address)
- Disclosure/conflict of interest information for the Chair and each presenter
- Abstract (provided by Chair)
- Title must be descriptive and fewer than 200 characters
- Abstract should be no more than 2500 character.
- Note that individual abstracts are not accepted for symposia
- Provide abstracts for each presentation that will be included in the symposium
- Timetable (describing 90 minute symposium, including order of presenters and time allotted for interactive activities)